Nyctophobia! (Revision and Re-Post)
Alas!
Night has come!
Pitch black is the only color that my wide-opened eyes are seeing…
A scary thought, so to speak… much worse if it were to be at hand! Oh! It is the present scenario. The dark clarity of such thought deeply echoes like an unbridgeable chasm–far from the reach of the piercing light of the golden sun.
So I walk along such road of horror where all the signs are all empty black planks of wood; wrapped around by rusty barbed-wires that are morbidly adorned and enchained with bleeding, yet living, human hearts.
My eyes now gasp for the freshness that daylight might bring. I could no longer make out to which direction I’m heading to.
Oh! Where is the light that would somehow close the distant chasm and the eerie silence that now abounds between us?
I could only wish this was a dream and that morning might come soon.
Let the light of hope prevail...
A scary thought, so to speak… much worse if it were to be at hand! Oh! It is the present scenario. The dark clarity of such thought deeply echoes like an unbridgeable chasm–far from the reach of the piercing light of the golden sun.
So I walk along such road of horror where all the signs are all empty black planks of wood; wrapped around by rusty barbed-wires that are morbidly adorned and enchained with bleeding, yet living, human hearts.
My eyes now gasp for the freshness that daylight might bring. I could no longer make out to which direction I’m heading to.
Oh! Where is the light that would somehow close the distant chasm and the eerie silence that now abounds between us?
I could only wish this was a dream and that morning might come soon.
Let the light of hope prevail...
Comments
Post a Comment